- Planning and control of production orders and processes against the background of high quality, adherence to schedules and cost efficiency
- Carrying out preliminary and final costing, prepare evaluations
- Further development of production control processes, e.g. electronic planning board, PDA, optimized data collection for the creation of KPIs
- Independent order creation and scheduling using ERP software, currently sage bäurer b7
- Proactive monitoring of delivery dates
- Contact person (m/f/d) for queries regarding delivery dates
- Close coordination with the production area managers for optimal utilization of existing capacities and resources
- Creating work schedules, parts lists and production orders
- Monitoring the postings during production
- A completed apprenticeship with further training as a master craftsman, technician or business administrator (m/f/d) or studies in mechanical engineering or in the field of supply chain management with practical work experience
- Solution-oriented and cost-conscious thinking, hands-on mentality and a high degree of initiative
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing tools and principles is an advantage
- Assertiveness, diplomatic skills and motivational ability
- You have an interest in new, modern manufacturing processes and new technologies
- Good knowledge of MS-Office applications as well as confident handling of ERP, BDE, MES systems and the desire to independently build on and expand them
- Flat hierarchy and short decision-making processes
- Well filled order books
- A secure job in a growing company that has left the Corona crisis behind
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home on some days
- Health promotion program (subsidy for fitness studio and company bike leasing)
Does your profile fit?
Then we look forward to receiving your application, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Do you have any questions or would you like to make an appointment? Our personnel department is at your disposal by telephone.