- Prefabrication of sheet metal components and assemblies in small batches with focus on bending technology, but also laser cutting, drilling, thread cutting
- Setting up and operating bending machines (TRUMPF machinery)
- Implementation of technical drawings
Focus on programming bending/laser machines with TruTops/TruTopsBoost.
- Completed training as a construction mechanic (m/f/d), industrial mechanic (m/f/d) or building fitter (m/f/d)
- Experience in bending/laser technology (TRUMPF machinery)
- Experience in sheet metal processing
- Ability to read drawings and work according to them
- Optional knowledge in programming of bending/laser machines under TruTops/TruTopsBoost
- Reliable and quality-conscious way of working
- A position with development potential in a modern and clean working environment
- Extensive training, special support for career starters
- Friendly working atmosphere, cooperative collaboration and appreciation
- An unlimited, permanent position with a secure future
- Attractive remuneration based on your professional experience, punctual salary payment
- No shift work, 30 days vacation
- Various special payments such as Christmas bonus, vacation pay, travel allowance
- Direct insurance, capital-forming benefits
- Work clothes and personal protective equipment
- Company events
- Company parking spaces
Further extras for you:
- Company bike leasing
- Fitness studio participation
- Shopping card
- Internet flat rate
Does your profile fit?
Then we look forward to receiving your application, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Do you have any questions or would you like to make an appointment? Our personnel department is at your disposal by telephone.