- Completed training as a carpenter (f/m) or comparable qualification
- Work experience as a metal grinder (f/m)
- Experience in handling belt grinders
- Experience in grinding stainless steel surfaces
- A position with development potential in a modern and clean working environment
- Individual training
- Friendly working atmosphere, cooperative collaboration and appreciation
- An unlimited, permanent position with a secure future
- Attractive remuneration based on your professional experience, punctual salary payment
- No shift work, 30 days vacation
- Various special payments such as Christmas bonus, vacation pay, travel allowance
- Direct insurance, capital-forming benefits
- Work clothes and personal protective equipment
- Company events
- Company parking spaces
Further extras for you
- Company bike leasing
- Fitness studio participation
- Shopping card
- Internet flat rate
Does your profile fit?
Then we look forward to receiving your application, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Do you have any questions or would you like to make an appointment? Our personnel department is at your disposal by telephone.