- Construction of cleaning baskets and workpiece holders for direct sales
- Support in customer processing and acquisition of target customers
- Contact person for customers and taking over new projects as well as answering technical questions
- Independent project planning and project support
- Regular visits and presentations of products
- Ideally completed technical studies as engineer (mechanical engineering / process engineering / mechatronics or similar), or further education, for example as mechanical technician (m/f/d)
- Technical know-how as well as practical construction knowledge
- Sales skills, ability to persuade and negotiate
- Sociability, enthusiasm, a high degree of customer orientation, commitment and independence
- English communication skills desirable
- Flexibility and willingness to travel (40 – 60%)
- Sales management
- A secure job with good development prospects in an internationally growing company
- An attractive salary with a performance-related remuneration component and a company car
- A good start thanks to individual familiarization plans and customized further training measures
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and open communication
- Flexible working hours, in part with the option to work from home
- Health promotion program
- Company bike leasing
- And further attractive benefits, which we will be happy to outline you in an interview
Does your profile fit?
Then we look forward to receiving your application, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Do you have any questions or would you like to make an appointment? Our personnel department is at your disposal by telephone.